Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, sorry for the delay. :(

By the time of my death I had created the largest empire in the world. My method was both brutal and simple. I would send an emissary to village or town requesting that they join me. If the leader accepted the town would prosper as I pioneered the concept of commerce in my empire. If the leader refused every man, woman and child was slaughtered.

BrianNY said:
:D Yer smart JChillin. Correct.

Not smart...you gave excellent biography!

Submitted for your approval:

"I seem to be the forgotten President. I happened to be only the second victim of this particular event in US history but everyone seems to forget this. They only remember the 1st guy and possibly the 3rd guy. As a matter of fact...I would bet that even if they remember me...they will not be able to remember where this event happened"?

Who am I and what/where did the "event" occur?

Keeping with the Presidents. Whos' body was recently exhumed to see if he died a natural death or was in fact poisoned?

Correct penpitt. It was found he died from natural causes. YOU R UP

penpitt said:
sorry for the delay. I'm headed out of town for the weekend. Anyone want my spot?

Sure, why not?

"Boy I made the biggest mistake of my life. I spent a lot of time working with a certain type of nut. During my experiments, I found that you could extract oil from this nut. I also invented a type of condiment with the residue. I introduced this at a dinner I was invited to and convinced the host to use it instead of butter. I sold this "by-product" and it became world famous. I didn't make a dime from my invention."

Who am I and what did I invent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom