Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So for something a bit different from the digital realm...

I am the sole survivor of a Space Pirate raid on an Earth colony of a planet called K-2L. My biological family was killed during this raid when I was young. My father did work for the Galactic Federation.

For some reason when I was busy killing evil space pirates in my first adventure everyone was confused as to what my sex was. They were quickly corrected after I had the opportunity to elimated the head brain and remove some of my body armor.

What game series does this person come from and what is their first and last name.

Ive been trying to think of a new one over coffee, and no luck. Someone have my turn. :)

I was the fourth of seven children of a Tacoma, Washington, brewery bookkeeper. I studied law at Gonzaga University in Spokane but I was more interested in playing the drums and singing with a local band.

In the early 1930s my brother sent a record of me singinh "I Surrender, Dear" to the president of CBS. My live performances from New York were carried over the national radio network for 20 consecutive weeks in 1932. My radio success led Paramount Pictures to include me in Big Broadcast of 1932, The (1932), a film featuring radio favorites. My songs about not needing a bundle of money to make life happy was the right message for the decade of the Great Depression.

My relaxed, low key style carried over into movie comedies made with a former newspaperman. I won the best actor Oscar for playing an easy going priest in Going My Way (1944). Playing golf was what I liked to do best.

Who am I?

I was born in South Africa, my father a banker...by twelve, both my parents were dead and I was raised by a priest. I married at 24, had four children, and worked as a professor in England. I did a little writing, and died at age 81, having been predeceased by my beloved wife. Who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom