Who here loves guppies and Endlers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Matt68005

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just wanted to start a thread to all the guppy and ELB lovers so that i could get in touch with them!:whistle:

Guppy Lover Here

Good morning Matt...

I keep large tanks of Fancy Guppies. A hardy, colorful, active fish. They're great with my Corydoras.

B

I have some endlers and they are so bright and zippy! I love having them in my tank defiantly makes it much more colorful:)

I used to have guppies and endlers but they pooped alot and mine were decidedly evil.....

I started out with one male and 4 females in a 10g...now I have Endlers in all three tanks as dither fish for my Kribs and Mbipia cf Lutea...they also provide snacks...I give them away to my students who get interested in fish...

I have an Endler colony, and although the males are very pretty I find the big females a little too aggressive and piggy for my liking ;) They even bully my cories into giving up their sinking wafers at feeding time.

gabysapha said:
I have an Endler colony, and although the males are very pretty I find the big females a little too aggressive and piggy for my liking ;) They even bully my cories into giving up their sinking wafers at feeding time.

Ya I agree. My females are sometimes aggressive with each other. I like the males a lot more.

I started off wanting mollies until I got my guppies and they are gorgeous I also have one guppy/endler cross he has the endler male markings from his original tank!!

Though my cichlids are my favs still love my guppys and there are an awful lot of them here in a rainbow of colors!!!

Thanks for the replies!! I am definately a guppy freak, i have 7 tanks and counting. I had the craziest dream last night. I actually climbed into a 20 tall, put the lid on, and screamed at the top of my lungs like a girl. ehhhhh!!!!!, then the tank cracked and i had to climb out. Okay that was probably too much information, lol What a crazy dream.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom