Who is really behind the avatar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cours...a falconer....that is just too cool!
I'm a ren fair gal myself :)
Me:

The birds of prey show is always my first stop and favorite part. I have so much respect for the people who take the time to care for and educate people about them. And of course buying leather goods!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1419487209.446386.jpg
That was us at our wedding back in May. Kinda made me realize I don't have many recent pics of me. Bunch of my husband, the baby, cats and fish though lol

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1419487267.029580.jpg kinda more recent but lazy and wearing my glasses instead of contacts which is pretty rare

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Well, why not bring this back to life.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421577466.812332.jpg ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421577503.671250.jpg ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421577519.488821.jpg the first year I got to choose my own Halloween costume.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Me and my baby sister. I'm the ginger.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421596735.468624.jpg

And me with my other favorite hobby:

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421596795.893594.jpg

Both!

Awesome! I enjoy shooting, never been hunting, i took the courses and got certified, realized how much all the gear and weaponry cost and backed off.. i helped build an amazing hunting camp in the woods of Maine. Tremendous moose and deer up there.. maybe someday..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Me and 4 of my 5 dogs followed by me and the spouse:

Attachments

• Jun 09 2014 dogs.jpg
    Jun 09 2014 dogs.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 38
  • epic adventure.jpg
    epic adventure.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 40
Here's me cleaning my cannister filter yesterday;)

Attachments

• 1421609147332.jpg
    1421609147332.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 42
Awesome! I enjoy shooting, never been hunting, i took the courses and got certified, realized how much all the gear and weaponry cost and backed off.. i helped build an amazing hunting camp in the woods of Maine. Tremendous moose and deer up there.. maybe someday..

The initial set up can be expensive, but oh man is it worth it! Honestly there's nothing I would rather do than be in the blind lol. In my experience and area, getting set up for rifle hunting is a bit cheaper than if you'd like to bow hunt. I plan to give archery season a try try this fall though so I'll report back ;) I highly suggest the investment...it's seriously worth every penny. There are ways to save...I handle my own deer from field to freezer. So then I'm pretty much out the cost of the license, which the meat pretty much pays for. Bacon wrapped backstraps...have em once and they'll make a hunter out of you for life ;)

Maine would be an awesome hunt! I always said if I was going to pay for a guided hunt, it would be for moose. I've known people that have taken one...meat in the freezer for years! Nothing gets more organic than that!

Same here! Harvested my first buck this past season :)

It does get pricey brookster. Never figure out what the price per pound is

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Congrats! I've not gotten anything with antlers...but eh, they taste the same. Highly anticipating spring...counted 20 turkeys in the yard and I have a special spot in the freezer with ones name on it!

My parents are up in Maine. Dad's gotten a few moose over the years. Deer every year but the cost for licenses does keep going up.

My husband and I just go shooting not hunting mostly because of the cost- he works a lot so it's a big gamble buying the license and then possibly not even using it let alone the of you get a deer or not added into the factor

Back
Top Bottom