For Sale or trade: who wants to trade plants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Passatryde

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a bunch of some sort of sword because the "mama" plant just shoots these things off like crazy. anyone want to trade (prefer local to socal but can ship if need be. they range in size from just a couple inches to the biggest being approx 10" with the biggest leaves being approx. 8" or so. you specify size. Whatcha got?

ForumRunner_20120914_203646.jpg

Passatryde said:
I have a bunch of some sort of sword because the "mama" plant just shoots these things off like crazy. anyone want to trade (prefer local to socal but can ship if need be. they range in size from just a couple inches to the biggest being approx 10" with the biggest leaves being approx. 8" or so. you specify size. Whatcha got?

Hi
I'm local in S Cal, what type of sword are these? Also the plant in the left with purple colors, how long has been in your tank? What type of plant is it?

ejaramillo01 said:
Hi
I'm local in S Cal, what type of sword are these? Also the plant in the left with purple colors, how long has been in your tank? What type of plant is it?

Im sorry but i dont know what type of sword it is...i can tell you the mama plant is probably 18" tall with big broad leaves...can anyone help id it? Its in the background of the pic. the purple plant i just got yesterday and if you see my post in the plants section youll see that its not a true aquatic plant. something called purple waffle. do you have plants to trade?

Passatryde said:
Im sorry but i dont know what type of sword it is...i can tell you the mama plant is probably 18" tall with big broad leaves...can anyone help id it? Its in the background of the pic. the purple plant i just got yesterday and if you see my post in the plants section youll see that its not a true aquatic plant. something called purple waffle. do you have plants to trade?

I have a lot Brazilian pennywort, I have also dwarf swords, and ludwigia . In the future I will trim some wisteria also.... But I think that yours is amazon sword, and I have some already.

I have a lot Brazilian pennywort, I have also dwarf swords, and ludwigia . In the future I will trim some wisteria also.... But I think that yours is amazon sword, and I have some already.

:(

Anyone else? it doesn't look like ejaramillo is interested

Passatryde said:
:(

Anyone else? it doesn't look like ejaramillo is interested

Since i cant seem to get local trades...im opening this up for trades that involve shipping or people who want to buy outright. just please be understanding with me and shipping cause im super busy right now.

Back
Top Bottom