Who's that invert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishy.friend

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello,

I just saved 5 what I thought was blue crayfish but might be cobalt blue lobsters? Could any one help me identify those guys?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428284750.585682.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428284776.882715.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Looks like a Marble Crayfish to me

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Here

Attachments

• 1428625425802.jpg
    1428625425802.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 103
Neat! I got 5 of them for 10$ because a lady thought that it had killed one of her fishes but she had a bad case of ich in her tank. The crays are in their own tank for now. Do you know if I could put gouramis with them? And any recommendation would be appreciated!

Nope, wouldn't risk it as their fins would probably be to tempting, as any other small fish. Only fast moving wod work but I would personally keep them in a species only
Make sure they have hiding places and I also think there marbled

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Marbled tend to be extremely passive and if you were going to have fish with any species of Cray, I'd pick them. Just know that they're an invasive species and you'll soon have 100, do you have means to get rid of them?

I have convict cichlid I am pretty sure they would love to have some. Probably my angel fish tooImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429055818.839052.jpg do you think my angel fish would eat them?

Yes sounds like you'll be good

Back
Top Bottom