Why are up right NOW?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Up way too early after my b-day bash.....Going with a friend to get some bfast & pick up his 29g cube he got at a great price for off of c.list. He is doing a mini reef & is getting back into after he saw my aquariums.

She wanted to get me something for the aquarium, but siaid with so much mags and paper you write on I have no idea what you wanted. I dont blame her cause when im looking for something I weight in on all the products out there and write all info so have stack of papers at times. I do this till i get the one that fits me best....lol

I love fishing & got plenty of the gifts fishing gear & another pair of Coata del Mar sunglasses & gift cards to Bass Pro Shop.

I ate way way way way too much desert and steak!! As I'm typing this I have a large cannoli waiting for me lol.

Mmm... Cannoli.

I'm up mostly because I just never go to bed this early. And also because I'm sore and tired yet still a little wired from work. 8 hours serving the big Sunday crowd, made bigger than usual due to Fathers Day. Didn't get a chance to stop long enough to breathe for most of the day! I just realized that assuming I probably spent about 6 out of the 8 hours walking, and assuming an average pace of at least 2 mph, I probably walked 12 miles or so today, all inside of a building...

Mmm... Cannoli.

I'm up mostly because I just never go to bed this early. And also because I'm sore and tired yet still a little wired from work. 8 hours serving the big Sunday crowd, made bigger than usual due to Fathers Day. Didn't get a chance to stop long enough to breathe for most of the day! I just realized that assuming I probably spent about 6 out of the 8 hours walking, and assuming an average pace of at least 2 mph, I probably walked 12 miles or so today, all inside of a building...

Yep, I work on a manufacturing floor. Constant ally walking/running. And we have no a/c!

Everyone is finally gone from the babyshower/pool party today and since my wife hasn't seen it were about to watch The Little Shop of Horrors before we clean up the mess.

Up most of the night because a few of the corporate databases needed maintenance I needed to verify that the apps were functioning properly. The bad part is that my alarm goes off in about 2 hours. Yeah Monday!

Well laying in bed now its3:40 am but I spent alot of time earlier working on this.
9a2jPQg.jpg

Well laying in bed now its3:40 am but I spent alot of time earlier working on this.

I've been following your build. Nice job. It is unfortunate that your current location wont allow you too keep larger tanks but i am sure you can make the most of it (w/ a 55). Yeah, my son was watching that dude walk on a wire last night; he sat through the whole 2 hours of it. I caught the last 30 seconds of it.

Back
Top Bottom