Wild life photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Had an opossum wandering along our fence earlier today. I’m surprised we spotted it with all the birds of paradise leaves and vines. IMG_1517084548.097393.jpg

Was moving things in my garage and found this little fellow crawling about. Abdomen was nearly the size of a grape. Sorry for the blurry pics. I did flip it over for a positive ID. Of course I did a check for nests/eggs sacs with my shop vac.
IMG_4904.jpgIMG_4903.jpg

It was tough. They are cool for a spider. So I maintained some restraint.

My squirrel was waiting when I got home from work. IMG_2937.jpg

It was tough. They are cool for a spider. So I maintained some restraint.

My squirrel was waiting when I got home from work. View attachment 306702
Oh my goodness that squirrel is hilarious! It looks like it's just patiently waiting for you to feed it!! ?? We had a male and female mallard duck around our house and pool this summer and when they saw me they would come running for food and when I'd run out they would get mad and peck at me and my feet and chase me. Cute but ornery little things!

So far she’s been very cool. She entertains me, the dog and the cat. And so far hasn’t had the urge to gnaw on my patio furniture.

I got a cool pic of a Hawk sitting on a neighbors fence today will need to post it.

Saw it then it was still there a couple hours later.

Went to the grocery store and run a couple errands and it had moved next to the street with the sidewalk in front of it. Looking at us like, Okay, I will allow you to take a pic of me - again!

Here, It is from my old cell camera, I think my DD got a better shot but I don't have it yet.
60074-albums14653-picture71737.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom