will history repeat itself or am overreacting?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...at the link above. Or, probably 25 other websites. A lot of LFS's will carry them as well.

why does it have to be done in 10 minutes? if you just have one bucket, you can fill the bucket, then dump it. then fill the bucket, then dump it. then fill the bucket, then dump it. same goes for adding it back in. that's how the bucket brigade goes ;)

why does it have to be done in 10 minutes? if you just have one bucket, you can fill the bucket, then dump it. then fill the bucket, then dump it. then fill the bucket, then dump it. same goes for adding it back in. that's how the bucket brigade goes ;)

i guess i could take out the 8 gallons that the bucket holds and then pour it out and add 8 gallons of new water but would all my fish live in 2 gallon of water for a minute or so?

i guess i could take out the 8 gallons that the bucket holds and then pour it out and add 8 gallons of new water but would all my fish live in 2 gallon of water for a minute or so?

oh absolutely!! like i said, i've done a PWC where there was only like 3 inches of water left in the bottom. the fish will be absolutely fine until you get your bucket filled up and ready to go :)

how long should you wait for water to reach room temp

try to get the water to come out of the tap at the same temp as the tank (just test it by feel, your skin will be accurate within a couple degrees). that way there is no waiting involved.

thanks everyone!! i got ammonia under control my fish's ammonia burns have healed and theyre much more active and happy can way to move them to my 29 gallon in about a month with 3 new friends!!

Back
Top Bottom