Will this stocking work?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ThatPlantedGuy

Aquarium Advice Regular
Okay okay. I have finally done it. Narrowed it all down and this what I would like to whether this is tank worthy

TANK-15g cube

FILTER-in-built filtration in tank kit

LIGHT-standard aqua one light, mostly whites with faint blue and red only one option : v (.

HEATER-Standard 50w

And now the stocking...

A pair of Cockatoo Apistos

10 cardinal tetras

1 bushynose Pleco

And perhaps 3 platys (at most)

6 if the smaller corys (PLS tell me what type is cheapest and generally easiest for your average Pete to get his hands on)

Is this too busy? If it is I can take the platys off the list.

If anybody has any additions that they think I could make to this list please tell me

Thanks Guys

Id say drop the platys, and maybe just have 8 cardinals. Its still a tad overstocked but nothing you cant compensate for with frequent water changes. Losing the bristlenose would help with that but its not neccesary. Good luck with the tank!

Id say drop the platys, and maybe just have 8 cardinals. Its still a tad overstocked but nothing you cant compensate for with frequent water changes. Losing the bristlenose would help with that but its not neccesary. Good luck with the tank!
Thanks man I've been trying to perfect this for weeks! It's good to finally make this tank accomplishable.

Seems a bit overstocked IMO. You could try plugging the values into AqAdvisor.com and see what it recommends. It tends to run on the conservative side.

Back
Top Bottom