Woot Woot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Codyheitmiller

Aquarium Advice FINatic
55g is all done, I got a sailfin tang in there for now, probably about 5-6 inches and plenty of room to swim, it was cheap and needed something to keep the cycle till I get the right puffer fish, when the time comes I will put my tang into the 75g till it gets too big then I will donate it to my LFS display tank, or some one I know will take care of it.

Codyheitmiller said:
55g is all done, I got a sailfin tang in there for now, probably about 5-6 inches and plenty of room to swim, it was cheap and needed something to keep the cycle till I get the right puffer fish, when the time comes I will put my tang into the 75g till it gets too big then I will donate it to my LFS display tank, or some one I know will take care of it.

Just fyi...tangs need big tanks due to swimming habits, not size. At least six feet.

Yeah I know, it's sad but true, they can be graceful giants, I just need it to keep my cycle, I also got it because the other petco wasn't doing it right so I saved it's life, yay me!!!

im slightly confused....you bought a sailfin tang to "keep" you cycle? please explain that a little better. and unfortunately now that you bought that sailfin, they are prob gonna replace it with another:( just how supply/demand works

Because I my tank finally cycled and I needed something to keep the bacteria going, so fish waist was the best option for me, I know a guy at my LFS, they have a 350g tank about 7ft long and he will be happy to take it from me when it gets to big

Because I my tank finally cycled and I needed something to keep the bacteria going, so fish waist was the best option for me, I know a guy at my LFS, they have a 350g tank about 7ft long and he will be happy to take it from me when it gets to big
fish food would have done.

Used my last silver side, I like donating fish to my LFS anyway and nursing fish back to health.

Back
Top Bottom