World's Ugliest Dog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
woah... I like the part about the judges recoiling in disgust...at least someone loves this one, right? A face only a mother could love...

That is one UGLY dog. But I bet he's a sweet dog though. I mean, you'd have to be to look like that and be blind.

That thing looks more like one of the rats from the muppets then any dog i have ever seen...they should do some dna testing and find out wht that thing really is

krazymom said:
Poor thing is blind too!

For his own sake.. I think he's better off blind. Think of the depression knowing you looked like that. :?

To me, it looks like someone dunked him in a deep fryer! that thing is UGLY! 8O

Poor baby, i think hes kind of cute, in a ..wow.. kind of way. Course if he was running around my house at night, id probably keep the doors closed, imagine the scare waking up to that face.

LOL... have company over, let them sleep on the couch, and let old Sam there wake them up in the morning :twisted:

have company over, let them sleep on the couch, and let old Sam there wake them up in the morning

Your sick.. lol
He is kind of cute though.......................................................

I bet its loads of fun to take that sucker for a walk and watch as people recoil in horror!
Just imagine how it looks going to the bathroom, LOL

My friends mother has one of these and paid BOOCOO bucks for it!!!!

I don't see why they are hideous! If you took a rat and shaved it to bare skin it would still look more attractive!

Ewwwwww!

I regret having clicked that link, that thing is ultra-mega-mondo-FUGLY!!!

I hear this guy
alien_greetings.gif
showed up at Sam's house, took one look and flew back home
ufo.gif
to Zorkulon to tell his people
17.gif
17.gif
17.gif
that Earthlings were far to monstrous to invade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom