WTB: 240gal or larger in Sacramento CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Idealconcepts

Aquarium Advice Freak
Would like to buy a 240gal tank or larger in the Sacramento CA area, with stand, and if available canopy and filtration. Looking to spend around $500. If you have only a tank please let me know how much you want for it.

Thanks.

If you can find a 240g, stand, canopy and filtration for $500, you pretty much got the steal of a life time. Used, I would figure closer to double that.

If you can find a 240g, stand, canopy and filtration for $500, you pretty much got the steal of a life time. Used, I would figure closer to double that.

Depends. I got my 300 acrylic with tank, stand canopy, filtration, for $1k. A 300 with tank and two sands was $600. A couple tanks with stand, stand, canopy, filtration are available around $500 but they are about 2-3 hours away so the gas for a u-haul and milage you pay for each mile would kill the deal.

Custom Acrylic 240 Gallon Aquarium

Custom Acrylic 240 gallon aquarium. Hood and stand custom made with maple and steel frame underneath. Custom alternating current with six inlets, 4 two-inch stand pipes, and a 55-gallon sump. Rock and livestock not included. $1000.00

Back
Top Bottom