Yard Sale 37g Bow Front Build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will agree with you on that man, they move a lot easier in the flow and usually have the fake rock bottom which is nice and easy to bury. But they are harder to clean, string apart, and I seem to have better luck with the plastic ones

is there another way to weigh them down? i want them to appear to be naturally growing out of the sand

Here's my 36 bowfront, not he most natural look but it's the girls tank so I only have so much control defiantly needs some driftwood though since we're moving soon all tanks have been put on hold pretty much. But all my tanks have plastic plants except some java moss here and there.

image-1238233145.jpg

Here's my 36 bowfront, not he most natural look but it's the girls tank so I only have so much control defiantly needs some driftwood though since we're moving soon all tanks have been put on hold pretty much. But all my tanks have plastic plants except some java moss here and there.

Looks good . What's your stock?

**Update**

So i got my green texas cichlids in today, they look so awesome I've never had green cichlids before, they're about 4" and happy in the tank, it been cycling since sunday evening and my parameters are perfect, all I need now is decor and a sweet scape!

Pics!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130718_192110.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130718_192110.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 52
  • ForumRunner_20130718_192126.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130718_192126.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 45
  • ForumRunner_20130718_192143.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130718_192143.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 51
**Update**

So i got my green texas cichlids in today, they look so awesome I've never had green cichlids before, they're about 4" and happy in the tank, it been cycling since sunday evening and my parameters are perfect, all I need now is decor and a sweet scape!

Pics!

You know its not cycled yet right? Nice tank though!

Awesome Big Tex Glad you got it up and going. The tank looks new! Fish look great.

Awesome Big Tex Glad you got it up and going. The tank looks new! Fish look great.

Thanks bud! It took a long soak in hot water and 2 scotch brite pads to get tge hard stuff off then a razor blade for the stubborn strains ha

Back
Top Bottom