Yellow Lab Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pckerfreak44

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 29 gal long with fake plants java moss and some rocks,decor and 2 filters. I was thinking about adding a few yellow labs. maybe 2? since my bloodfin tetras all died mysteriously :(. So im going to have the 2 yellow labs, 2 ghost shrimp 2 corys, 1 dwarf gourami and 2 kuhli loaches. Maybe 2 platys im not sure if i want to keep them or get rid of them yet. Will i run into any problems?

Pckerfreak44 said:
I have a 29 gal long with fake plants java moss and some rocks,decor and 2 filters. I was thinking about adding a few yellow labs. maybe 2? since my bloodfin tetras all died mysteriously :(. So im going to have the 2 yellow labs, 2 ghost shrimp 2 corys, 1 dwarf gourami and 2 kuhli loaches. Maybe 2 platys im not sure if i want to keep them or get rid of them yet. Will i run into any problems?

Your going to have big problems

The fake plants they will just dig up no matter how many times you put them back in.
The ghost shrimp will be food
And not sure about the other fish

Plus they require different water and breed like no other.

really...? uhm well i can move my shrimp to a 10 gal cuz i love them. the fake plants ill keep in until they remove them i guess. and what kind of water do they need?

Back
Top Bottom