yellow lab shaking vigorously

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jakepen

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have three yellow labs, I've noticed one following another around, getting in front of it, and shaking violently....is this a mating thing?

Not really swimming in circles, the one yellow lab doesn't hang around long enough to let him circle. How big do they have to be to be ready to mate?

Id be surprised if he is the dominant one. I actually thought he was going to die for a while. When I brought the three yellow labs home, they were all about an inch, two of them are almost three inches big now, the one shaking is not even two inches. He is ridiculously slow growing.

Id be surprised if he is the dominant one. I actually thought he was going to die for a while. When I brought the three yellow labs home, they were all about an inch, two of them are almost three inches big now, the one shaking is not even two inches. He is ridiculously slow growing.

My red zebra has been doing that over territory. He quivers all over and looks like he is having a seizure. He is not happy with his new tank mates. He's also went from dark orange red to light peach. Could yours be having a tantrum?

Size means nothing about dominance, it can be the biggest or the smallest or a genus that is just hyper aggressive that takes the top spot

Back
Top Bottom