Yet another...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lauram

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone! My name is Laura and I just found this forum tonight after trying to find a solution to an invasion of the snails. I love this place! I have already found some great advice about the snails and much more so I figured I might stay around and try to learn something.

I have a 46g dome front freshwater aquarium that I received as a gift a year ago. It currently has a mishmash of fish: 2 pearl gouramis, 3 large(ish) angels, 2 tiger barbs, a monster pleco, and a cory cat. I also have some very pathetic amazon swords and an over-abundance of snails.
My tank lives in my living room and currently looks pretty bad. The fish are healthy and the water is great, but it is most definitely lacking. I love plants but they do not seem to thrive and most of the fish I like aren't compatible with what I already have swimming around. Mostly my tank looks rather bare and in need of a make-over. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

In addition to my aquarium I have two dogs (Floyd is my Great Dane and Rhu is my shepherd mix), 3 cats and a bearded dragon. I live in California and take great delight in everything outdoors this state has to offer!

schild27.gif
to AquariumAdvice.com!! And Happy New Year ;)

Welcome, Laura.

Come over to the Planted Tank forum, you can get a lot of help there on what to do for your plants!

Back
Top Bottom