Yikes! Bad LFS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarahh

Aquarium Advice Freak
So i went to buy a piece of driftwood, a clown loach, a pleco, and a baby lab.
LFS says no clowns, bad luck. No worries
SO i get everything but pleco bagged, and suddenly notice (shock horror) that in the driftwood bag (with no water) is a gasping, stuck to the bag, bug eyed clown loach. Yikes!!!
so after running the bag to the tank and dumping him in before he suffocates, they say "Hey! we have a clown loach! you want him?"

In all the excitement, another assciate has bagged up the pleco, rung everything up and says do i add the loach? Well of course i say yes. and then i go home.

I put all the fish in the qt tank to float the bags and lo and behold.. I have a lace veil catfish instead of a pleco. lol. ah well, you can't win em all eh?

i will have pics up soon, i am about to add an acei... some very good advice from another AA er

you didnt look what they bagged up?

* hangs head* naw, i didn't. I have a habit of losing my mind at my LFS :)
Especially when i get a new baby. to be honest i was scrutinising the clown to make sure she was ok (btw, she's a girl!)

Doesn't bother me too much though, because we have plenty of room. I DID have to do some emergency research lol.

Back
Top Bottom