You Know You Love Aquariums When.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know you love aquariums when your planning a new tank instead of getting ready for your baby due in 2 months

^^^ true story, ask my wife

When your gf is going away for a day/night and all you can think of is... RESCAPE!!!!!

Haha awesome jwh!! And fishdude, i hear ya! I have a similar post a few pages earlier!

When the most soothing sounds to you is the gentle hum of the filter and little trickles of water, and you end up falling asleep in front of your tanks!

You join 9 local trade groups on facebook to watch for locally selling tanks. One guy has 5 tanks for sale now. Will see what i pick up if anything.

When you tell your bf that for valentines day y'all are gonna spend 6 hrs in the car going to get cheap tanks off Craigslist, and he does t even bat an eye.

When you can get your bf stuff for his tank on Valentines day or special holidays.

The first fish I had was a betta, so I bought a 20g just for him.

I yell at my parents for over feeding my fish, like I know exactly how much food they should eat.

I get protective of my tanks.

I spend more time with my tanks than I do with my family. As embarrassing as it is, it is addicting ><

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

When you sit there and think of new ways to set up tanks and make water changes easier... Speaking of that anyone got any ideas? I was thinking of putting all my salt water into a big tub and use a return pump to get it to the tank anyone else do this or am I just being lazy

Plenty of people use return pumps to lift the water from a bucket to the tank. You could call it lazy or an efficient allocation of effort. I personally think the latter sounds better. Use that extra energy to travel to the LFS.

YKYLYAW
The only therapy for the pain of missing out on a 55g when the price had been agreed to, you had the cash in your wallet and pickup and payment was all that was needed is retail therapy at the LFS.

This weekends purchases
New life spectrum fry pellets (so my juvenile Rasboras and Tetras can eat some)
Crypt Balansae
Hairgrass
6 Kuhli Loaches
Lileopsis
A camera specifically for better tank shots (used and still not great quality)
charger and batteries
SD card

When your English teacher has you write a paper about AA and half way through the paper you realize your writing about this site

Sent from my A/S7 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

When not having any tanks running means you have no idea what to do with your tax return. Or when you hit all the local pet stores to get some much needed fish therapy after a rough day at work. I miss my fish.

Back
Top Bottom