You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutangel04 said:
Yeah, my "aquarium fund" had ot be turned into an emergnecy computer fund and I was pretty bummed. :(

Yeah, my last tank ended up a late birthday present instead of an on time one because our new tank fund became new tire money...

Alyxx said:
If you got an iPad for Christmas and the first thing you did was install the AA app!

Yep I agree it was the first ap I installed when I got my iPad!

you know you're an aquarist when you stop viewing your kayaking as good enjoyable exercise out on the water and start viewing it as a means of acquiring bigger, better, FREE!! driftwood

When the availability of power outlets becomes a limiting factor in setting up new tanks.

joejeff said:
When the availability of power outlets becomes a limiting factor in setting up new tanks.

I had to buy a power strip of them!

joejeff said:

When you are running too many outlets and can't support the electricity needed in one room for a reef aquarium so you run white extension chords to another room that blend in with the base boards of the house just so you can support the SPS corals you really wanted

When you unwrap timers for your lights and immediately plug them in....who needs other gifts? I have timers!!!

When you get a suprise laptop for christmas and the first thing you do is use it to check AA.... and wish you could check your fish too because you're not home.

Lol i love them all!!

Right when you get up christmas morning you go straight to the tank, then say merry christmas to your fishies:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom