You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flourite. That plant strate. Giving it a try. If it isn't any better well at least it looks cool. Gonna put it in my thirty tomorrow

When you spend 30 minutes after a water change looking for fry.
When your family is afraid to go to the fish store with you because you cant get away in less than an hour

GodFan said:
When you spend 30 minutes after a water change looking for fry.
When your family is afraid to go to the fish store with you because you cant get away in less than an hour

My gf refuses now...

lol I think my Grandpa would if I asked. I think my trip with him was 2 or 3 hours :p

When you've got "always spend $200 - $300 every time you go to your LFS disease"

Mumma.of.two said:
When your hubby says 'well I'm going to play xbox while your being boring talking to all your fishy friends'.

My wife just gets bored and goes to bed. Ha hilarious but I love my fish and turtle and that will never change

When you have a horrible mts disaster dream that includes a monster BN pleco and you can't wait to get on AA because you need someone to understand why you are so disturbed over a cichlid eating BN pleco!

When all you want to do is a major over haul cleaning on all three of your tanks instead of studying for life changing exam.

When you daughters watching play school and they have 10 large goldfish in what appears to be a 15-20g tank and you can't stop thinking what happened to them after they finished filming. Poor things!

When right after school you grab your iPod to get on AA. Or when your on AA at school when you should be writing an essay :) shhh

When you have a horrible mts disaster dream that includes a monster BN pleco and you can't wait to get on AA because you need someone to understand why you are so disturbed over a cichlid eating BN pleco!

When all you want to do is a major over haul cleaning on all three of your tanks instead of studying for life changing exam.
Lol, I had a dream awhile ago where my friend sold all the fish in my 10g and replaced them with HUGE fish like a common pleco and full sized tinfoil barbs. I think I woke up from sheer anger.

A math problem at school:
The ratio of red fish to yellow fish is 1:2. If there are three red fish how many yellow fish are in the tank?
My first thoughts:
How big is that tank? Is it cycled? Are the fish compatible?!
Lol

The ratio of red fish to yellow fish is 1:2. If there are three red fish how many yellow fish are in the tank?
My first thoughts:
Lol
Lol, I know, right?! What if the subject of the problem is mixing African cichlids with guppies?

Bettababe1011 said:
My first thoughts:
Lol

Lmbo!!! That's excellent!!

When you walk by this dead tree stump every day and think it would look great in a fish tank...

Attachments

• image-1940135505.jpg
    image-1940135505.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom