You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starka said:
That's me! I try to put fish in every conversation :)

When your church puts you on their prayer list for having MTS.

Ha lol!! Was that a joke? Did they actually know what mts was?

George9 said:
Ha lol!! Was that a joke? Did they actually know what mts was?[as/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure most people thought it was some horrible diease. I work part time at the church and the staff know what it means. Lol
I think they are getting back at me for talking so much about fish :)
I need think about what I can do as a come back ;-)

When you get excited after the owner of your LFS mentions one of your coworkers is a regular there too, and the next time you see that coworker you ask her about her tanks. We had a long conversation tonight about how awesome the owners there are.

When you take that girl from last night to a movie today, and you don't talk about fish:

Now you are dating again.

Yesss

QuietPlotter said:
When you take that girl from last night to a movie today, and you don't talk about fish:

Now you are dating again.

Yesss

Congrats! Haha my boyfriend has come to love my fish. He drags just about everyone who comes over into our room to see the puffers and the crayfish. Last night at the new year's party we went to I was reminded that one friend of ours bought a 55 gal after she saw my puffers. It isn't set up yet because she has nowhere to put it, but she wants puffers once it's running because of mine... This hobby is contagious!

If the only time you ever touch a screw gun is to make aquarium furniture.

Last DIY

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120102_101849.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120102_101849.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 83
If, when you celebrated the new year, you thought about how it means severum mama and HN1 will start shipping again!

absolutangel04 said:
If, when you celebrated the new year, you thought about how it means severum mama and HN1 will start shipping again!

Lol I thought about that yesterday!

Bettababe1011 said:
When your favorite show is called Tanked, and its all about fish tanks!

And you hope and pray they make more episodes cuz you've already dvr-ed all previous episodes!

Lady_Alia said:
And you hope and pray they make more episodes cuz you've already dvr-ed all previous episodes!

I just started watching today. So I have plenty of episodes to record! ;)

You do more research and studying on fish related topics than you ever did on anything in school.

When your going through a divorce and you excited because you will be able to get a bigger tank and no one can stop you! LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom