You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutangel04 said:
If, when you celebrated the new year, you thought about how it means severum mama and HN1 will start shipping again!

So true!!! I did this all last week!! Haha

GodFan said:
When you spend 30 minutes after a water change looking for fry.
When your family is afraid to go to the fish store with you because you cant get away in less than an hour

Haha so true! I can easily spend about 2 hours there!!! I always drag my dag along hahahaha

absolutangel04 said:
Lol, I had a dream awhile ago where my friend sold all the fish in my 10g and replaced them with HUGE fish like a common pleco and full sized tinfoil barbs. I think I woke up from sheer anger.

I had the same exact dream!!! Except my dad replaced my 40G stock(that I'm in love with) with a extremely large catfish, 5 arowanas, and an alligator gar. I freaked out so much.

Hobgob said:
And then the light turned green?

When you can't talk to your father about fish aquariums because he is to old school. So you just yell about it.

Yeah same problem. My dad dosent care abt minimum tank size. He wants a yellow tang in a 20G!

gallowchris said:
That would be amazing! Need a huge tank though.

Like the thousand gallon tank? Lol
Speaking of that, what's going on with that tank? Are you able to get it fixed?

Bettababe1011 said:
Like the thousand gallon tank? Lol
Speaking of that, what's going on with that tank? Are you able to get it fixed?

We find out this week. We have someone coming out on tuesday to examine it

Jlsardina said:
Got it used for 1700$.

Was it used or new? That sounds like a good price. But I don't have any idea where u would even buy something like that. Man. Keep us posted.

joejeff said:
Was it used or new? That sounds like a good price. But I don't have any idea where u would even buy something like that. Man. Keep us posted.

Hey read it again. It says used for 1700$

pattyfurg said:
What! I got a 76 gallon for 1050 :O
This is bush lacka caca

Really?! That's new right? I got my 70g for $250 (stand, tank, canister, powerheads and 20kg of gravel)

When your husband says we need to save for your birthday and all you can think is 'I hope he gets me a new tank!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom