You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mumma.of.two said:
Really?! That's new right? I got my 70g for $250 (stand, tank, canister, powerheads and 20kg of gravel)

When your husband says we need to save for your birthday and all you can think is 'I hope he gets me a new tank!'

****it!
I was looking online for some used tanks and they were pretty cheap but my mum said no to all of them but then she got REALLY angry and said ALL of my fish had to be out of my room so we went to the worst aquarium of all and got jibed -.-

pattyfurg said:
****it!
I was looking online for some used tanks and they were pretty cheap but my mum said no to all of them but then she got REALLY angry and said ALL of my fish had to be out of my room so we went to the worst aquarium of all and got jibed -.-

Jibed?

Mumma.of.two said:
Really?! That's new right? I got my 70g for $250 (stand, tank, canister, powerheads and 20kg of gravel)

When your husband says we need to save for your birthday and all you can think is 'I hope he gets me a new tank!'

I thought out prices were bad here. I got what turns out to be an 80 with stand hood and light used for $75.

When one of your fish die and it hurts as much as losing a puppy.

RIP Sable, you'll be missed.

Lady_Alia said:
When one of your fish die and it hurts as much as losing a puppy.

RIP Sable, you'll be missed.

Yes that happend to me today :(
RIP sable and snow!

pattyfurg said:
****it!

Yeah I have the same problem. I wanted to get a 20G used for 20 bucks, but my dad said no:( he never buys anything used, even if I can get it for a steal.

Austin.b said:
Yeah I have the same problem. I wanted to get a 20G used for 20 bucks, but my dad said no:( he never buys anything used, even if I can get it for a steal.

Bloody parents!
They just don't understand like we do ^.^

OBEYtheFISH said:
Wow! :/

I got my 180G with canopy, stand, sump 75 G, skimmer & a 110G for 300$

****it! That could have been spent on fish!

pattyfurg said:
What! I got a 76 gallon for 1050 :O
This is bush lacka caca

Ouch. I only paid 200$ for my 90 gal corner with 200 lbs live rock, powerheads, pumps and sump.
I also only paid 600$ for my 220 fully loaded as well.

Jlsardina said:
Ouch. I only paid 200$ for my 90 gal corner with 200 lbs live rock, powerheads, pumps and sump.
I also only paid 600$ for my 220 fully loaded as well.

600$ for the 220 is sweet!
I would've loved having a 200G+ tank if I had the room :/

You scream like a little girl when you see a hitch hiker sea star in your cycling tank

I wish i could say i was joking:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom