You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When, after 6 tanks in the house you are looking for a tank that could go in the middle of the room and house at least 250 gallons

Scouser said:
Thought about selling my PS3 an 360 along with my spare 19" LCD tv for tank money.

But le gf says no more tanks for now :'(

My bf said the same thing :( but I guess I can't complain too much because he got me my 30 gallon for my birthday.

You have a heart attack when doing water tests because you didn't realize you sat your nitrite test infront of the ammonia test, so when you glance over at it, it looks green and you can't figure out why. Lol

Alyxx said:
My bf said the same thing :( but I guess I can't complain too much because he got me my 30 gallon for my birthday.

Pssshhht. Xbox and Ps3...

World of Warcraft yo!!

Lol

QuietPlotter said:
Pssshhht. Xbox and Ps3...

World of Warcraft yo!!

Lol

I meant the no more tanks part. And who needs video games when you have D&D and Vampire the Masquerade/Requiem!

When, after 6 tanks in the house you are looking for a tank that could go in the middle of the room and house at least 250 gallons

LOL, Yesterday....I just happened to think of using my coffee table for one OR, taking out the coffee table and put one in the center of the living room. hehehe

Buffy said:
LOL, Yesterday....I just happened to think of using my coffee table for one OR, taking out the coffee table and put one in the center of the living room. hehehe

There are lots of coffee table tanks out there, I think I saw about 4 on Amazon.

Love it! Our kitty has a name but we just seem to call her kitty. But the fish all have names which my son and I use, but my husband is just goes "which kind is that," then what do they look like?"

LOL! My husband heard me talking to "Robert" and came in the room saying "who's Robert?" I said "him!" pointing happily at my albino Kribensis. Once he realized I was actually talking to a fish, not another man (goof ball!) he thought the fish was a "robert fish" :ROFLMAO:

When you don't mind eating fish flakes with your breakfast. I didn't realize that I had fish food on my fingers when I ate my toast until after. Lol it didn't even taste half bad :-D

Starka said:
When you don't mind eating fish flakes with your breakfast. I didn't realize that I had fish food on my fingers when I ate my toast until after. Lol it didn't even taste half bad :-D

Exactly! When you wash your hands more before touching your tanks than after!

When you are sick as can be but you still manage to drag yourself out if bed and away from Netflix to do your weekly water changes.

Alyxx said:
When you are sick as can be but you still manage to drag yourself out if bed and away from Netflix to do your weekly water changes.

Did this exact thing yesterday :/ I love water changes tho haha

Austin.b said:
Did this exact thing yesterday :/ I love water changes tho haha

Yeah, my mom thinks I'm nuts whenever I talk about my fish. She says it's way too much work (she kept fish for years) and I say the work I put into the tanks is sort of soothing and fun. At least she said my tanks looked really nice when I showed her pictures at Christmas.

Alyxx said:
Yeah, my mom thinks I'm nuts whenever I talk about my fish. She says it's way too much work (she kept fish for years) and I say the work I put into the tanks is sort of soothing and fun. At least she said my tanks looked really nice when I showed her pictures at Christmas.

Yeah no joke there haha I can't talk to anyone about fish in my family at all, except with my dad, but he dosent know the difference between a Molly and a yellow tang hahahaha yeah, I love doing anything with my tanks lol I love it when my family complements me on my tanks lol they make fun of me a lot for it though haha

The highlights of your week of being sick was your new tank finishing it's cycle and then moving your fish into it! Yay!

Attachments

• image-547243926.jpg
    image-547243926.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 109
  • image-824268641.jpg
    image-824268641.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom