You might be a fish geek if . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The LFS ask if you would work their some since the current employees ask you for advice. (and beg for your coraql frags)

....you baby talk your your fish when you look at them! (here feeshy feeshy feeshy, there's mama's sweet leetle feeshies!!) ROFLMBO LOLOLOL

You might be a fish geek if... ...your LFS knows you by your first name.(havent read the whole thread so i dont know if this is listed)

You might be a fish geek if... ...you have a certain time every week that you go to the LFS and they know your coming

You might be a fish geek if... ...you pay more attention to your fish tank than your relatives you havent seen in a while (i did this one)

You might be a fish geek if... ...you have MTS

if u have been offered a job at 7 differnt fish stores in 4 differnt cities(lol every fish store i have ever went into has offered me a job so far BUT my lfs cause they are stupid)

.....if you played the fish feeding video for one of your co-workers WHILE at work because they like fish & rock 'n' roll too.

....if you took your extra copy of Tropical Fish Hobbyist, that you acquired because of your impatience, to work and gave it to your co-worker and you viewed it as a really nice gift to give. LOL

...if you have gone to lowes for lava rock for your fish tank not your grill.

...if you have rented a c02 tank from your local package store and it's not for a keg.

...if you broke up with your girl friend cuz she thought fish were stupid pets.

~~~~~ you don't want to awaken the sleeping fish in your living room when you're up at 3:00 in the morning and can't sleep. So you head to the basement after tip-toeing past the tanks in the dark.

coolchinchilla said:
~~~~~ you don't want to awaken the sleeping fish in your living room when you're up at 3:00 in the morning and can't sleep. So you head to the basement after tip-toeing past the tanks in the dark.

LMBO I just did that :D

- if yuo're having trouble sleeping and the first thing you think of doing is visiting this site

...you look at this thread everyday and realize that there is no hope for yourself, because you do most of the stuff that is posted.

OceanMaiden said:
...you and your family get dressed in their Sunday clothes and hold an official funeral and burial for your poor deceased fish complete with gravemarkers and coffins

Wow :!: 8O I hope this one was a joke :D

You're browsing the real estate listings on the computer and you find a nice house that says "Fireplace - LR". You say to yourself, "Why is there live rock in the fireplace??" Then you realize it means "living room". DUH!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom