You might be an aquarium nerd if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well you are a fish nerd when evrey time you go to the big town they pull into petsmart \petco\half acer ...with out you asking

:p

I always end up falling in love with a particular Betta or two when I go into Petco.... I need to stop looking at them....

+1 or your heart hurts when you see all the sad looking bettas crammed into super tiny jars at the LFS, and you think they're the "inmates of the fish world." Then you plan numerous ways to rescue as many as possible!! :D

Please stay on topic... stop the chit chat. There is a chat area for discussions please use it. - have had to remove over 10 off topic chatty posts.

This topic is, You might be an aquarium nerd if...

If you didn't even know you wanted an aquarium now you almost have 4...

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

When you see the $/gal sale is on and start thinking of why you need a 20L or another 10 even though you don't have enough filters or heaters...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

When you see the $/gal sale is on and start thinking of why you need a 20L or another 10 even though you don't have enough filters or heaters...

And in your head you start trying to picture what single life would be like again because your significant other would divorce you if you got another!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Last edited by a moderator:
And in your head you start trying to picture what single like would be like again because your significant other would divorce you if you got another!! ;)

Significant other no, parents tho...

When I look at my empty, cracked 10 gallon, then spend the day in school thinking about how I'm going to plant it and everything once I get the huge crack fixed.....then realize when I get home that it's still going to be cracked and I can't do anything with it anyway because my mom wouldn't ever let me lol.

Nils

You would be surprised what my fish protest...to bright of light, to much noise, and not enough friends are the first things that come to mind.

if your mom goes to Goodwill and picks up a fish book or stuffed fish named Goldie

Last edited by a moderator:
You would be surprised what my fish protest...to bright of light, to much noise, and not enough friends are the first things that come to mind.

At least they don't yell

If you can tell each of your almost identical zebra danios apart, and talk to each one individually every day.

When every time you see a pet store you yell "STOP!!!"

Fishobsessed7

3 tanks and counting! (6 if you count the bettas)

if you have 1 fish book or if you wrote your own book about fish you like that will stay in family for sevral years

Back
Top Bottom