You might be an aquarium nerd if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
after the day you got your car washed, you walk up to the window of the driver door and find this....
60074-albums13946-picture70500.jpg

bird poop on the window

Because it reminds you of this

60074-albums14573-picture70480.jpg

...you are up at 3 am posting on this thread...

You resent the pile of laundry and dusty house distracting you from playing with your tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You get your electricity back after three hours while eating dinner but before turning the lights on your get your filters started. #priorities

Tch, you people are all fanatics :) (sitting typing this in the comfy chair next to the fish tank while the work piles up).

My husband commandeered my 5g grow out tank that is outside. This is also where I keep my pink ramshorn snails. Well it's all in a bucket at the moment and I have to deal with it. He can do his own laundry this week while I pout.

you do a 60G pwc on your 72G fish tank BEFORE even drinking your coffee since it is desperately needed. Even when the FX% filter hose connector can't be found and you have to do the whole thing with 50 trips and an orange 5G bucket.

you sit down and drink the coffee, finally - and post to this thread. ;)

Nice!! Looking for anything in particular?

Couldn't see bubbler pirate chests stocked though??

Also happy birthday!

Nice!! Looking for anything in particular?

Couldn't see bubbler pirate chests stocked though??

Also happy birthday!

I have a few small nice pieces of wood in my tanks. Something with a bit more presence and not a bank breaker. But I'll be open for inspiration. I'll take pics!

Lol - those days are past me as well. Although hanging onto the sunken plane dispite getting a comment it was good to see that getting grown over :)

My 53rd birthday is coming up and this is where I want to go...
Aqua Forest Aquarium

I vote go to Austrailia to shop...

Unless your Aqua forest shop is in Hawaii or Japan, or Bali or the like!!?!!

~~~~~~

When you are on your way home from the fish auction and visit some friends who are working and you are waving around showing off bagged plants and fish and they are more amused at how odd you are than the awesome fish and plants you got! :/

I vote go to Austrailia to shop...

Unless your Aqua forest shop is in Hawaii or Japan, or Bali or the like!!?!!

~~~~~~

When you are on your way home from the fish auction and visit some friends who are working and you are waving around showing off bagged plants and fish and they are more amused at how odd you are than the awesome fish and plants you got! :/

Great hobby! Sadly missed the latest auction here as had just got back.

You see a speck on the bathtub wall and try to squish it, but its not a pest snail, its just from the apricot scrub.

You want to take home sticks from a 1 yr anniversary walk on the beach where you proposed.

Looking at gas generators just in case the power goes out. Tanks need their filtration/air.
I can sit in the dark just fine.

Back
Top Bottom