You RealizeYou Are a Dedicated Fish Owner When......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank120

Aquarium Advice Freak
You find yourself checking all of your fishes bottoms to see the color of their poop :)

Sent from my HTC first using Aquarium Advice mobile app

When your fish tank glass is cleaner than your... Well.. Hmmm nothing, nothing is cleaner than my tank glass:D
Edit- I know it doesn't make sense but my glass is clean so I don't care..

When you are at work and on the phone with your fiancé...and you say I wish I didn't have to work so much so I could spend more time with you, my daughter, and my fish.

When you cook a roast for your husband, make sure the kids are all bathed and fed before he gets home, insist he relaxes with a beer, just so you can break the news that you just bought another tank..

When you cook a roast for your husband, make sure the kids are all bathed and fed before he gets home, insist he relaxes with a beer, just so you can break the news that you just bought another tank..

Classic.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oh I wish she would.

That would be great

When your fish tank glass is cleaner than your... Well.. Hmmm nothing, nothing is cleaner than my tank glass:D
Edit- I know it doesn't make sense but my glass is clean so I don't care..

Haha dude that's funny, I think my tanks are cleaner then most everything too

...... your office chair is positioned in front of the in wall fish tank more than the computer desk.

...... you're at lowes with the wife. And every aisle you walk down you see stuff that makes you wonder what other diy things you can use it for. Forget the needs is the house. The tank comes first.

...... you're at lowes with the wife. And every aisle you walk down you see stuff that makes you wonder what other diy things you can use it for. Forget the needs is the house. The tank comes first.
haha yup! I just stopped in the utensils aisle at shaws supermarket and contemplated the uses fullness of a strainer in my filter...

When all of your kitchen utensils slowly get repurposed for tank use (rubber gloves, measuring spoons, tupperware etc.) Lol

Back
Top Bottom