Your most expensive fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has it hit anyone how much we've all sunk into the hobby yet? lol. Owch...well, luckily I'm not so bad as my uncle who was the one who got the koi for me. He has a koi pond full of fish valued at 10 thousand USD and up. They are about 3' long each.

Crepe said:
Has it hit anyone how much we've all sunk into the hobby yet? lol. Owch...well, luckily I'm not so bad as my uncle who was the one who got the koi for me. He has a koi pond full of fish valued at 10 thousand USD and up. They are about 3' long each.

yes for upkeep as well. i find myself at petco scrummaging for supplies saying "this'll only be $40!" and im handing the cashier $80.

-Dylan

Well my 750 tank was 1,500 then my hater was 300 filter 450 and rocks a lot I don't remember but it was quite a bit I have a fresh water sting Ray that I got for free from a good friend and he's pricey.

you know what I want to look into? i think there called Zebra Plecos. There beautiful. But very rare.

-Dylan

It's not that they're rare Dylan, its that they've been banned from export from the country they originate in. Or at least that's what I've read. Only way to get them is from breeders, and they bring big bucks

oh I didn't know that. And yeah I heard a good $150!

-Dylan

Tank size for a fresh water sting Ray for him self Is 200+ so I have him with my red tail and he's about 1feet wide and 2 feet long he still has a ways to grow

My most expensive was a 60$ yellow tang (Hawaiian) that DIED A DAY LATER! AND I DIDN'T GET ANY KIND OF REFUND WHATSOEVER!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr!!!!

Itzblackmayne said:
Tank size for a fresh water sting Ray for him self Is 200+ so I have him with my red tail and he's about 1feet wide and 2 feet long he still has a ways to grow

Nice! I have a RTC and TSN in with mine. There all around 4-5 inches, can't wait until my ray gets that big. I've only had teacup rays before this White ray I have now.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Aquarium

TEA CUP RAYS! How big do they get? What size tank? Sheesh guys keep popping out all these different fish and ill have a heart attack! ;)

-Dylan

As far as what I have paid? $20 for a large Silver Dollar. I now have lots of other large SDs but I grew them.

As far as what a fish is probably worth? My largest Clown Loach is probably worth about $75 having been bought for $4.

Tea cup ray? Fw right? They sound small.....how small though?

Back
Top Bottom