Zebra Danios

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i havent, but i would NOT hesitate... you are guarenteed, i will soon, and have had many personal recomendations from employees at petsmart and other friends.if you EVER have a issue, they will MORE than refund or take care of you

I waited 3 weeks for nitrites to come down in my new tank. Then I used Tetra safestart and the tank was cycled in three days.

doogle said:
i was watching my zebras 2day, and a group of 3 of em are all the way at the bottom of the tank! unusaul, maybe...i am so use to seeing them at the surface

My zebras are too weird. They'll go all over the tank, sometimes eating food off the bottom with the cories. They are very confused.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

beepboop said:
I waited 3 weeks for nitrites to come down in my new tank. Then I used Tetra safestart and the tank was cycled in three days.

What kind of tank do you have?

Sent from my DROIDX using Aquarium

Thanks I will look them up. Appreciate that.

I really like those especially the blue. Nice...shipping is outrageous though. I will ask my LFS if he can get them.if he doesn't already

LFS has blue fin danios. Gonna check them out tomorrow. I really appreciate your advice

Sent from my DROIDX using Aquarium

I got 10 leopard and 10 blue long fin danios. Thanks they are doing well and all over the place. I am getting 6 panda cories and 10 more danios, zebra if they are in stock over the next few weeks. Thanks for everything

If you want to add a nice splash of yellow and orange to your tank, you might enjoy glowlight danios (danio choprae). Purple passion danios (Danio roseus) may appeal to you as well, their body color is purply-blue and they show nice reddish-orange color on the fins. Both species are hardy and active, although the roseus are the more active of the two!

Thanks I was checking out the purple passions and of course I haven't been able to find them. I saw them on your inventory sheet. Do you still have any? I can't or wont get used to those glowlight ones. My buddy has them but they aren't right for me.

Thanks I was checking out the purple passions and of course I haven't been able to find them. I saw them on your inventory sheet. Do you still have any? I can't or wont get used to those glowlight ones. My buddy has them but they aren't right for me.

Hi, unfortunately I'm sold out of purple passions for now. I will be getting more as soon as I can.

Glowlight danios (Danio choprae) are a different species than Glofish, the genetically modified zebra danios. They look totally different. I don't like Glofish personally, so I don't ever get them in. They have no appeal for me. LOL.

Here is a photo of Danio choprae, the Glowlight danio. I'm not much of a photographer and this pic does not do them justice. :)
DSC_0034.JPG

Thanks, I will be watching your list and may order some glofish and purples from you. Appreciate the reply..

Deckape, you might want save money, be patient and breed a pair! They're quite easy to breed, I hear, and as such you might have a cool 40 before you know! They grow fast too, so that's a plus.

Yea but I would have to get breeder tank right? Would one of those plastic hang in the tank ones work?

Back
Top Bottom