Ziggy's 40b Planted Journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I looked at those pics and threw my phone. Get out! Good job there!
Now I can go on with my day.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Well here is as far as I got with the plants I picked up yesterday. Unfortunately my LFS had slim pickings. They receive deliveries on Tuesday so I only picked up one plant.

Some pics:

8bgUcmT.jpg

rhopLFB.jpg

iwORlsQ.jpg

i50uyXa.jpg

KR8qNTv.jpg

5yKtCRB.jpg

fb1SARY.jpg

Very nice ziggy. What kind of substrate do u use

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Very nice ziggy. What kind of substrate do u use

I am using Brightwell Aquatics FlorinVolcanit Plant Substrate. I have this in all of my tanks and have been very happy with the results.

Just received confirmation of my plant order. I should have them Thursday or Friday...depending on what day they ship out.

Not to give away any surprises, are you getting any of the tissue culture plants? They (AP) have quite a selection to choose from. I ordered from them in January and instead of waiting until AFTER the big snow storm, they shipped prior to it. Order went missing for a few days which, considering the magnitude of the storm, is understandable. Plants arrived about a week late in good shape and grew well. They even offered to ship replacement plants but I declined.

Not to give away any surprises, are you getting any of the tissue culture plants? They (AP) have quite a selection to choose from. I ordered from them in January and instead of waiting until AFTER the big snow storm, they shipped prior to it. Order went missing for a few days which, considering the magnitude of the storm, is understandable. Plants arrived about a week late in good shape and grew well. They even offered to ship replacement plants but I declined.

I have ordered the following from AP.

Ammania Sp. Bonsai
AR Mini
S. Repens
Hygrophila Lanceolata Araguaia

I realize I'm replacing 2 of the plants I took out of the tank but these are tissue culture and what was in the tank was infested with blanket weed.

I'm hoping they will be here by Thursday or Friday this week. I have confirmation and talked with them today. I imagine they will ship out on Wednesday but I don't know for sure.

Nice ziggy. Jus redid eheim 6gl got some petite anubis nana coming in tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom