Ziggy's Nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No change at this point. I was sick over the weekend and didn't do much of anything. I plan on working on the nano this weekend since the weather is going to be nasty.

The only thing I have done is one water change of about a gallon and top off as needed.

I'm planning on putting 2 fish in the nano. A neon goby and a clown goby or something similar. Right now I'm just taking things slow because I can't find the fish I'm looking for. My son is begging me to put a fish in there.

I've added some GSP and will add some zoas over the holidays. I'm working on clearing out my frag tank so I can get things ready for sale.

Excited to see how this turns out, I have massive amounts of blue star polyps growing in my tank if you are interested. Low light and they spread really quickly and make a nice blue wavy carpet.
img_935879_0_105342b7bcc6ab0bacf806a14ef3785e.jpg

^there is a frag disc under there, lol took a couple weeks to get it like that.

EDIT: Thats ur teal stag frag you sent my mom...yoink...cleaned the algae off since the pic. Its finally doing well under the new lighting.

They really are pretty interesting, under the t5's they were like a frost blue, that is them under the MH and under my brothers PC's they are like a dark blue/purple.

I'm planning on putting 2 fish in the nano. A neon goby and a clown goby or something similar. Right now I'm just taking things slow because I can't find the fish I'm looking for. My son is begging me to put a fish in there.

I've added some GSP and will add some zoas over the holidays. I'm working on clearing out my frag tank so I can get things ready for sale.

What about a small Pistol Shrimp Goby Combo that would be pretty cool to show your son? :)

Well after a long cycle and sit. The little nano went through yet another PWC a little while ago.

I went to the LFS today and picked up a fish for the tank. My son picked out a Firefish and he is now a very happy little boy. A fish in his tank in his room. Of course all of this will be moving to the 24g Nanocube that was graciously given to my MTS cause by Jimbo and Pat8you. I'm in the process of hunting down a light for the tank. All other componets I have already, though I may order the surface skimming overflow for the tank. Other then the light and some more sand (gettig tired of the sand bit) the tank is not far from being setup. I've promised my wife that she can pick out what goes in this tank. I have final veto power if something wont work in the tank other then that she and my son will have full run of it.

haha enjoy the tank man, you have pat to thank for that man, he filled out the rebate and stuff to make sure we got it.

They really are pretty interesting, under the t5's they were like a frost blue, that is them under the MH and under my brothers PC's they are like a dark blue/purple.
can i buy one or two frags from You? I live in Naperville.

Back
Top Bottom