Zoo Med Power Sweep 228 Powerhead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

want2findnemo

Aquarium Advice Freak
Anyone use this product? Comments or suggestions?

Looks pretty neat, want to get one and put it in the back wall right in the middle...

Junk. I had 1 years ago. It just clogs up and stops rotating. I took it apart to clean it and it was all just tiny plastic gears that easily strip. It is good tho for mixing new sw.

I agree. I've used them in the past and they don't rotate for very long. It's a good idea if they could perfect it. I still do use mine in my water mixing bucket also but I don't trust them in the tanks.

Ok thanks for the advice.

I did notice it in CCCapts tank and then later on it was replaced with korilas

Actually I haven't used that (Powersweep) on any of my tanks in about 4-5 years. I don't think there is a pic posted here with that in use. If your talking about the 125, I had 2 AC70 ph's which I replaced with 2 Koralia 4's and a Rio600 I replaced with a Koralia 1. The 125 now has 2 K4's, 2 K3's and 1 K1.

Actually I haven't used that (Powersweep) on any of my tanks in about 4-5 years. I don't think there is a pic posted here with that in use. If your talking about the 125, I had 2 AC70 ph's which I replaced with 2 Koralia 4's and a Rio600 I replaced with a Koralia 1. The 125 now has 2 K4's, 2 K3's and 1 K1.

ya i thought those were them in ur 125g.

Guess i will stay away from those rotating powerheads.

Back
Top Bottom