36 bf build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have plenty of experience but, ive never done a fishless cycle and I havent ever had readings off the chart

I meant no experience with fish less cycling lol. :p. I'm not sure either. It's so hard for me to read the color difference. All the purples look the same!! Lol.

I meant no experience with fish less cycling lol. :p. I'm not sure either. It's so hard for me to read the color difference. All the purples look the same!! Lol.

My wife helps me! She said the nitrites have dropped a bit so ill rerest in a bit and see if they have dropped more

Water change or no water change? That is the question of now!

Ammo -.50ppm
Nitrite -5.0ppm
Nitrate -10ppm

Water change or no water change? That is the question of now!

Ammo -.50ppm
Nitrite -5.0ppm
Nitrate -10ppm

I'd say your levels aren't high enough yet. I'd wait & test again tomorrow. Just my 2 cents.

I think we are at the same spot! Except my ammonia is a little higher.

I'd say your levels aren't high enough yet. I'd wait & test again tomorrow. Just my 2 cents.

I think we are at the same spot! Except my ammonia is a little higher.

Yeah! It was all high. Do ya think the plants I had in were droppin the nitrates

Yeah! It was all high. Do ya think the plants I had in were droppin the nitrates

I did notice the lower level, I heard that's what they were supposed to do. So that's a possibility. But I'm not sure of anything else it can be. I think you want it off the charts. I'd say wait until tomorrow & retest.

I did notice the lower level, I heard that's what they were supposed to do. So that's a possibility. But I'm not sure of anything else it can be. I think you want it off the charts. I'd say wait until tomorrow & retest.

Yeah I think I will. Im soo impatient and I stopped using the seachem stability. I ran out and I was done dosing. It was a week already

Yeah I think I will. Im soo impatient and I stopped using the seachem stability. I ran out and I was done dosing. It was a week already

I'm right there with you. I was going to do one today, but decided I'd wait until tomorrow :p. I was just happy to get something going today (my plants) we are almost there though! I can't wait.

Also, did you have any ideas on what angelfish you were going to get?

My LFS has some pretty blue cobalt for sale at $24.99.

I'm right there with you. I was going to do one today, but decided I'd wait until tomorrow :p. I was just happy to get something going today (my plants) we are almost there though! I can't wait.

Also, did you have any ideas on what angelfish you were going to get?

My LFS has some pretty blue cobalt for sale at $24.99.

Oh man lucky you! I want those!!! I havent had time to look at my lfs. I may go saturdat

Here are todays reading. Can someone put a number on em for me? I cant tell what they are today
img_2624199_0_6750c7140535a61f74f0481e66cc2558.jpg

Best as I can tell, ammo is 0, trites are between 2-5, and trates are between 20-40.

I could but im just adding fish food for now like there are fish. I feed my tank a pinch 2 times a day!

Oh okay, how quick does the fish food turn into ammonia? & should I be doing that to my 10 gallon since nothing is in it?

Back
Top Bottom