400gal just wondering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya. A lot of work but supposedly cheaper than buying a 400gal tank. It would prob cost at most $800 with the filters and lights. But then there would be the two Fx5 filters and heating the tank.

Ya. A lot of work but supposedly cheaper than buying a 400gal tank. It would prob cost at most $800 with the filters and lights. But then there would be the two Fx5 filters and heating the tank.

I seen a used 300 gal going for around 6,000. It was a display tank though but that is still a ridiculous price.

Ok then ya building would be much cheaper even after buying all the fish and filters, heaters, lights, and all the foods, and basic chemistry stuff like tester kit and ph up and down chemicles lol.

Ok then ya building would be much cheaper even after buying all the fish and filters, heaters, lights, and all the foods, and basic chemistry stuff like tester kit and ph up and down chemicles lol.

Definitely i wish i knew how to build tanks like the guys on that show tanked or even better had the money to pay them to build it :p

Haha ya that would be awesome. Money. That the main key lol that and space and time. If you have those three you can build any tank you want haha.

Back
Top Bottom