Couldn't pass these up!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I had a really large tank, larger than my 150 gallon, I would stock it full of large SA cichlids like parrotfish, uaru, chocolate cichlid and severums.

Thanks man I never thought I'd ever get my hands on these.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Are they that rare over on your side of the pond? I see them from time to time, by no means common. Always interested seeing what is available or not in different regions

I've never seen them here but I'm sure there are gcca people with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It's only just recently I've managed to get two good contacts that import fish directly so it's been nigh on impossible.I think now though the sky is the limit.

I've never seen them here but I'm sure there are gcca people with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Mike, I noticed them at aquarium adventure the last time I was there. They were overpriced as everything is there

As above these don't come along too often so I jumped at the chanceView attachment 284269

They look great Garfy!!! I've got a friend with a very large pair.

Are they that rare over on your side of the pond? I see them from time to time, by no means common. Always interested seeing what is available or not in different regions

They do pop up somewhat frequently at GCCA swaps and buy/sell forum. I agree it's interesting to see what's different on that side of the pond.

They do pop up somewhat frequently at GCCA swaps and buy/sell forum. I agree it's interesting to see what's different on that side of the pond.

I think we are a little behind you guys in terms of harder to get species but a few good importers are popping up with great postal service (triple bagged etc)
The future looks bright ?

A fish that has become available to me is Heros Curare.Sadly I don't have room right now!!

Id take the psittacus over anything in heros any day of the week. Severums have never been my thing, love my uaru, but sevs do nothing for me

Id take the psittacus over anything in heros any day of the week. Severums have never been my thing, love my uaru, but sevs do nothing for me

I agree, I've never been interested in anything in heros. I always figured they were poor people's discus, lol.

I agree, I've never been interested in anything in heros. I always figured they were poor people's discus, lol.

Discus that destroy anything green lol not that my uaru are any better haha

What are you keeping these guys in? What's the stock list for the tank?

Back
Top Bottom