How successful?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

My Fish Babies.

Aquarium Advice Activist
29 gallon with 11 neons 5 WCM and 1 Bolivian Ram. I would love to add another three Bolivian Rams. Would this work out? Or is it better to just stick with the one?

Nope, 1 ram it is because there territorial and they need room to set out those territory's
I kinda thought so. Guess I was just hoping. I had another Ram in the tank but I purchased them both at the same time. They did bicker and were territorial but nothing too aggressive. I think it worked out mainly because they were added at the same time. He passed away about a month ago. I have tried adding a sunset gourami and despite their peaceful nature He and the ram did not get along at all. I had to re home him to another tank. Is their any other larger fish I can add that wont up set the ram?

Mabye hatchet fish, I wouldn't add any more to the bottom because of the ram claimed it all as his

You could do one more ram either a male or a female to make a pair that would be fine in your tank. With the right setup you could pull off more than one pair. But I wouldn't recommend it until you get used to them a little and I have no experience doing this with Bolivians only mikrogeophagus ramirezi

Back
Top Bottom