I Have A breeder Pr Of Angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mematrix

Aquarium Advice Regular
:D Ye Haa Ye Haa. Well I finally found out that I do infact have a pr of angels. I purchased a couple of angels at my clubs last auction would have gotten 4 but got out bid on the others :oops: . I knew the odds were against me on getting a pr. I kept my fingers crossed any way I discovered their first spawn about a mth ago but didn't observe it and spawn failed. I heard that females will spawn together so I wasn't sure they were a viable pr. Well about 72 hrs ago 8O I discovered they had spawned again thios time there was about 3 times the eggs. I let them keep the eggs for 24 hrs till I saw some missing so I pulled them. I cliped the anubias leaf and attached a feggii clip to it and placed it in a 1 qt jar with distilled water airstone and hydrogenperoxcide as anti fungal. I hung it in a tank for temp regulation after about 12 hrs I noticed 5 white eggs removed them. The rest were clear amber 12 hrs later total of 48 hr I have wigglers about 75-100. I am so stoked to know for sure I have a breeder pr of angels I beat the odds. Wish I had a cammera to share the experience with you all. Now how long till freeswimming LOL.

Sincerely Curtis

BTW: I also have Apistogramma pebas eggs from F0 and F1 and about 75 fry growing out . About 100 G B ram fry growing out. 35 A. cacatuoides growing out. 18 A. cruzii growing out. 20 A. rotpunkt growing out

Thanks Hum My water parameters HeHeHe They are all ofer the place the water in which I breed all my S.A. s in is 8.4 ph 25ppm GH 400-600ppm KH soft but alkaline what I hatch my eggs in is distilled 7.0 neutral LOL

Sincerely Curtis

SWEET!!! Does this mean that in addition to all the Apistos you and Weasel sell, pretty soon you will offering angelfish too? I might be interested!!! ;)

Thanks All Yea Crazyred It will more than liky be so. They are doing good doesn't look like any losses so far but they are just 2 days old wiggling around. lol

Curtis

Congrats Curtis...I can't help but think that plants have a nice affect and stimulates breeding. :D

Crazyred is on to something...I've already committed Les to providing apistos...perhaps I can sign you up for some angels?

Jchillin You Know me and les are sort of patners on the apistos don't you? The cruzi and pebas on his store are mine. The pebas are show campions. And most likely there will be angels How many do you want LOL

Curtis

That is if they survive. So far so good. going on day 5 and still wiggling LOL BTW My second pr of F1 Apistogramma pebas just spawned. Got fry day 2 larval from the F0s. I must be doing some thing right.

Curtis

Back
Top Bottom