JD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not sure if it would eat the barb but there is a high chance that it will chase and attack or stress out the barb.

OK thanks I will go for a severum they are a lot more placid

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have two JD's in my small tank with about 20 tiger barbs and they are all doing fine. These little tiger barbs can hold there own

How big is your tank?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have a 125 gallon that they were in with about 20 different fish then they got transferred in to a 30 gallon with the barbs because the 2 JD's were either fighting or mating I'm not sure yet but they are still doing it in the small tank but the barbs and the JD's don't bother each other

I have a 125 gallon that they were in with about 20 different fish then they got transferred in to a 30 gallon with the barbs because the 2 JD's were either fighting or mating I'm not sure yet but they are still doing it in the small tank but the barbs and the JD's don't bother each other

I suggest moving the jd's back into the 125. A 30 gal is not big enough for even 1 jd let alone 2 with 20 tiger barbs.

Ok the one that is hiding went coal black and the other went white so I thought they were sick and I didn't want to infect the big tank

So do I put them back in the big tank or wait to see what happens

Back
Top Bottom