Lol, fish not stuck, or is he?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

squirrilah fish

Aquarium Advice Addict
Last night I decided to get in an extra clean and water change since my Nitrates where already creeping up on 20. And it lead to some entertaining antics.
First off, for some reason my Benga decided my Red shoulder was now a female and tried EXTREMELY hard to mate with it. (The red shoulder was faded from the water change)
Got to see some really good colors out of the Benga, and got some good pics.

The funniest thing was my Makobe, I had rearranged the rocks like I always do, a angled one in the corner, and put another on top of it making a little shelter with it open along both sides of the glass. The Makobe went into the space, and "got stuck" I guess he couldn't tell it was completely open along the glass, he FREAKED OUT. Up and down, spinning in circles, it was terrifying for him. After a few minutes, he slowly edged his way around the edge of the rock, and swam free.

Anyway that's my entertaining story from last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Haha that's awesome. My cichlids love water changes and rearranges: they color up and love swimming in the replaced water Column. And look for new territories

Yep, that's the best part after a water change, sit back, crack a beer, and watch em play, this cracked me up! I could see the terror on his face.

You should really be more considerate to your fishies feelings :p dude was like..."I know you can see me!! Why u no helpahh,!!?!?! Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You should really be more considerate to your fishies feelings :p dude was like..."I know you can see me!! Why u no helpahh,!!?!?! Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

He did shoot me a WTF! Look at one point haha

Back
Top Bottom