Malawi Cichlid Advice Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishyPhil

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have recently setup my Juwel Vision 260 (roughly 70US gallons) as a Malawi Cichlid tank. In order to kick start me off, I purchased the fish, filter and rocks from an existing setup from someone else. There are about 35 or so fish. They seem to be in great health and lovely looking specimens, however it seems I do have a very mixed setup. So I am looking for people to help me to identify the fish I have to see if they are compatible with each other or not, or tips on who may be best to re home. Primarily I am worried about feeding them all correctly, as I know Mbuna, Haps and Peacocks all have different requirements. Is there food I can feed to suit them all? Or should I really look and re-homing some?

Also, I would appreciate advice on the best type of food to feed (I'm in the UK)

Thank you very much for your help in advance :D (y) :fish1:
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0291.jpg
    IMAG0291.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 212
As an added note, the filter is an established Fluval 405. I will also be adding an additional Eheim Pro 2 to ensure the best environment. 25-30% water changes will be made twice weekly.

Back
Top Bottom