my fish list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oblivion

Aquarium Advice Activist
the majority of my fish are 2-3" adolescents and some still have to colour up.

my 285L / 80gal will be overstocked when theyre fully grown but i plan to get a 6 or 8ft'er in about a year and put all my fish into that one, but still keep this 285L with a few other fish.

some of the fish are still too young to be 100% certain of their sex so ive over stocked to be certain to get a few female's, and when i can sex them properly the excess males will depart to the LFS and reduce my tank's numbers.

5x Albino peacocks

4x cyrtocara moori (blue dolphins)

4x labidochromis caeruleus (elec yellow's / yellow lab) one is so tiny he cant swallow 1mm spek' pellets, he has to dissolve them in his mouth.

3x sciaenochromis elec blue (1m 2f, approx 4", my biggest fish)

2x labidochromis hongi (m/f) hongi is getting colour, becoming quite the "ranga" (what aussie's call a red head/ginger ninja)

4x aulonocara sp. (purple'y blue headed male with white stripe on edge of dorsal fin, brown female.. and 2x younger ones) - hoping to get 1 F/Male from the young and return the other if its male.

2x melanochromis interruptus (m/f) but both orange :(at this point, one with a large egg spot the other with tiny egg spot )

1x Albino Zebra

3x tangerine peacocks 1m/2f, love the vibrant orange body + big black eyes.

2x astatotilapia latifasciata (zebra obliquedens) 1m, 1F currently holding her first eggs and living in solitary, a 2ft holding/grow out tank

1x orange blotch zebra, thats blue/black and not blotchy. originally sold as "interruptus male" but next visit to LFS, more experienced sales guy said it was the blotch zebra coz all the interruptus were so young they were still orange and hard to sex.

3x 1" albino catfish (it was 6, but the other 3 become cichlid food :( ) they now live in peace, in the 2ft holding/grow out tank till they grow some more

2x silver shark/bala shark, approx 4-5"

with the extra filter, and doubling up on matrix media, its always clear as can be (i maintain the water quality to high standards)

my cichlid video on YT

Back
Top Bottom