Need help with an ID.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KC D 1991

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
These guys were labled as an afra at petsmart but I'm starting to think they were labled wrong. Any help would be great.

ForumRunner_20130919_054624.jpg

ForumRunner_20130919_054600.jpg

Ice blue red top or red top zebra I got two just like then deff not afra

Waiting on mine to but there sub Dom so they might never show full color

Mine is like a ice white bluish red fins color and my juvi is dark blue with bright red fins but wen I bought the juvi he was black red fins crazy how you buy a fish for the color and they change on you lol

This is mine I have another that's smaller and a more blueish tint, could be female.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130919_183739.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130919_183739.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 74
They are nice looking fish. I really like the light blue, but after i did more research I decided to go with haps and peacocks so ill probally trade them off soon. They arent showing any agression yet though.

How big is your tank haps get pretty big js and mine are not so aggressive eventho my one is Dom

Was going to ask the same thing, if my tank was big enough I would have a few haps. And wish mine would color up but he's a push over for now.

I have a 75 gallon. It has 2 fluval 406 canister filters running on it. Its stocked with 3 Venustus, 1 male and 2 females. I also have 1 Crytocara Moori that is male, 1 German Red male, 1 Dragons Blood , I Yellow Lab, and 4 zebras.

Looks a lot like Jewel Cichlids
I have a pair of them in one of my 75 gal tanks the male tends to get darker and the female during mating gets redder

Back
Top Bottom