New cichlid tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cichlidman2

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Well guys, I've had this 75 gal for a little over a year now and it was filled with several species of cichlids until I had a major catastrophe and lost all of them. I stripped the tank down and redid it and now I'm trying to figure out what cichlids I want to put in it. Anyone have any suggestions?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412212789.453679.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Well what are your water parameters? What do you like? Color? Behavior? Etc.

I really just love beautiful colorful fish that are not shy tbh

I've got SA , Africans , CA ... They all have their own ways of entertainment .. I'm in same boat you are just picked up 56 column and pulled my old 75 out with no idea what to put lol ...

125gal Waiting for C/A cichlids , 55gal African Cichlids , 75gal "wet pet "oscar , 75 gal empty setting up for ????10gal & 56gal column cycled but no stock

I love the cichlid stones. I have plenty of my own but I NEVER buy the small sized ones. I had my male ice blue swim in and couldn't turn around. I called my boyfriend freaking out and it was either break the ceramic apart and risk the fish getting cut or trying to tug him out. He had some good fin damage but he made it. Just my words of warning if you go with bigger fish. He was between juvenile and adult at the time so didn't think he would swim in and get stuck but the little bugger went right in! His name is now "Rocky".

Back
Top Bottom