Oooo I;m Excited! I have my list for my 90

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fibreheart

Aquarium Advice Regular
When it's ready.

Now for the last three days I have ammonia 0, nitrite 0 and nitrate 40-80 and my ph is steady for the last week at 8 and my hardness is 160. Nothing is changing at all :)

So I wrote my list up.......

I have:
Red zebras
yellow labs
kimpuma
Albino Hap Compressiceps (these are the hubby's. I will be holding them until he gets a tank-they creep me out)
demasoni
Electric blue Hap
Bi Color Peacock(though I suspect they are acei-They are cobalt blue with yellow tails-can't find any juvie peacocks like that )
chinese algae eaters
my daughters pleco "Jewel"-

So what do you think? :) My 90g is a long 48x18x24 I have been cycling for a week, but I just moved everything over from my 55g to he 90. So all I am cycling is the filter walls, the glass, and the extra sand I put in. Everything else is already slimey with BB :) I seeded the crap out of it too :)

I think its gonna be awesome. Always cool to set up a new tank. Hope to see pics!

Sent from my X10a using Aquarium

Thank you Smarsh. I will post pics soon :) Does anyone think I'm done cycling yet?

That sounds awesome, I hope your cycle is done or almost there. Im excited because Im just now ready to start a long cycle of a new 55 gal set up. cant wait. Good luck on yours

Back
Top Bottom