Oscar feeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nghsquad05

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have 2 oscars one is about 8 inches and the other is about 6 inches. I was feeding the pellets and giving them some feeder fish, brine shrimp and beefheart as a treat every once in awhile. My bigger Oscar wont eat the pellets any more. Any ideas on what j can feed him on a regular basis?

I have 2 oscars one is about 8 inches and the other is about 6 inches. I was feeding the pellets and giving them some feeder fish, brine shrimp and beefheart as a treat every once in awhile. My bigger Oscar wont eat the pellets any more. Any ideas on what j can feed him on a regular basis?

Try feeding him blood worms

Don't feed any beef hearts, and feed feeder fish on occasion, and from a trusted breeder/source. I recommend feeding big pellets, or other types of pellets. The most important would be to vary they're diet. Feeding them different types of pellets or flakes.

Also, they love earthworms. Add fruits/veggies to they're diet, and especially the pellets/flakes from different company's(Different tastes).

I have tried big pellets but my bigger Oscar wont eat flakes or pellets I will try veggies. Is it ok to feed them brine shrimp everyday or is that a bad idea

Back
Top Bottom