PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boykin

Aquarium Advice Regular
OK so my foot long, VERY mean Midas (before eggs) Just laied her eggs with her 7" mate... and maybe 7 eggs out of 300-/+ of them are WHITE! and I know I need to remove them(right?) or all the others will die.... how should I go about this?

Any other time when I have to go into to the tank I HAVE TO take her out becaue she has caused me to bleed many of times so for MY safty I need to take them out BUT will this cause them to kill the rest of the eggs?

I have been waiting a year for this fishe to breed so I any VERY stocked about this... and the last thing I want is for any of them to die.

I have a link to the video of the egg laying its really neat, you all chould checkit it out

You can also use a turkey baster. I used it to remove the white angel eggs and it worked like a charm.

yeah they trukey baster was they way I was going to go, but I'm really worried about that parents... because they mom was really mean before she laid eggs and I was always scared to go in the tank and now I not sure I reall want to lol..... would it be ok to remove the parents while we did this?

Back
Top Bottom