Tropheus Ikola F1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JRcichlids

Aquarium Advice Activist
hi i have been offered 10x 2inch ikola f1 fry for £50 is this worth that amount of money?

any help on what these fish are worth would be great i have seen them in shops but they never have any prices on them

yes i will grow them on in a 3ft tank which is around 110litres .

im currently breeding peacocks and some mbuna aswell .

Sounds cool, defiantly pictures. I wouldn't mix them with the peacocks or mbuna if I were you. I'd just set up their own colony tank. They will be much better off this way tropheus like to establish their own hierarchy.

yeah they will have there own 200litre tank until i get a bigger one for them . hjow long do you guys think it will take them to get to adult/breeding size ?

pictures will be uploaded tonight at some point but they will be in one of my smaller tanks as the big one aint ready yet .

I'm interested to see how they do for you. The latest issue of Amazonas Magazine includes a nice Tropheus feature and we are debating them for a 120 gallon. We would love to see some pics when you get them in your tank. :)

hi guys the main tank there going in will be done in a few days.. i just this minute got them home its now 20:58 in the evening . i will keep you all posted on how they are doing and i will be doing a monthly video blog on youtube to show there progression . thanks to all that will be following

will do asoon as possible .. im picking up some canary cheek tropheus off the same guy in 2 weeks . they are so nice they are £15 each and there about 1 inch in size . and next month i will be getting some rainbow tropheus aswell

Back
Top Bottom