What grindes yout gears lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghostking010

Aquarium Advice Freak
Don't you hate it wen you go to a lfs and you see a cichlid you like. all colored up so you buy it you take it home and the next day it looks nothing what it did when you bought it lol like this guy wen I first bought him he had dark blck lines and red with a yellowish green flash now he's just green and yellow and dul lol ha ha lol

image-1324861912.jpg

Don't you hate it wen you go to a lfs and you see a cichlid you like. all colored up so you buy it you take it home and the next day it looks nothing what it did when you bought it lol like this guy wen I first bought him he had dark blck lines and red with a yellowish green flash now he's just green and yellow and dul lol ha ha lol

He's probably just getting used to his new environment. All fish do that.

My worst was the local Petco opened, they were open a week before their grand opening, I went there the same day they had gotten their fish. (I went about 7 pm, guy who knew nothing about fish said they came in about 8:30 that morning). Most of the Cichlids were already dead, the few that were alive were at the surface in the corner where water was coming in, looking like they were dying of toxins or ammonia/nitrite poisoning.

Told the guy what he needed to do to save them, looked at me with a funny face, and as we were checking out (bought daughter black gravel), he told the manager about he sick "Sick lead" fish. Manager walked buy saying their probably wasn't enough salt in their water...

Lol I feed them omega one and yea he's not the Dom the Dom is my ice blue but dang he changed a lot lol it's like here's what I could of bin but this is what I am lol

Back
Top Bottom